The TARA 2022 AGM will take place on Thursday 3rd March 2022 at 7pm at a venue to be decided depending on numbers. Please RSVP via forms.gle/AvWmeg5mBqwKx8sDA to be informed of the venue when available (You do not have to register or login to RSVP and your response will not be public).
Those present at the AGM will vote on a proposal to make some amendments to TARA’s constitution. You can see the proposed amendments here: TARA-Constitution-proposed-changes-Feb-2022.pdf (tradescant.net)
To attend the AGM you have to be a member and 2022 membership fees are now due. You can pay at: tradescant.net/pay-your-subscription/
ASK NOT WHAT YOUR RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION CAN DO FOR YOU…
With so many of our most active members gone, we really do need more people to step up to the plate if TARA is to have a future. If you want to help drive TARA forward, please consider volunteering for an officer role:
- Membership Secretary
- Committee members
We need fresh blood!
We also need some attic space to store TARA’s stocks of party equipment etc so if you can help with that, please email email@example.com
We also need ideas for TARA events and projects. If you have any ideas, please do share them at the AGM or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Some things already suggested include:
- A ‘Freshview’ day to tidy and freshen up our streets
- A day replanting in the pocket park and planters in the Spring
- Joining in with ASSA’s annual Trash or Treasure event
- A street party to mark (or coincide with) Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum
- Jubilee in 2022 (the four day UK bank holiday weekend runs from Thursday 2nd to Sunday 5th June)
- Is this the year to revive the Hallowe’en Ceilidh?
- A war on graffiti
- A rather bold mural project…
So please do what you can to support by coming to the AGM and/or putting yourself forward. Feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions or ideas.
Acting TARA Chair